Axe & Sledge Athletes, Dean Perrone & Dougie Flexx, show you how to grow your quads without traditional barbell squats! As you can see from the workout below, this is a more quad-focused session. So the next session should be dedicated to hamstrings.
1. Leg Extensions - 5 sets x 10-15 reps (last set: giant set)
2. Seated Leg Press - 4 sets x 10-15 reps
3. Smith Machine Squats - 4 sets x 10-12 reps
4. Leg Press - 3 sets x 8-12 reps
5. Calf raises - 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Just because this workout doesn't contain any barbell squats, it's still high volume and intense, so make sure you're hydrated properly and have enough fuel to perform. We highly recommend taking The Grind and Demo Day during training to optimize performance.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more!
Page Not Found
This product is not able to be shipped to your country because of restrictions with your Custom's Department. Please refer to our store locator to find where our products are distributed near you. We apologize for any inconvenience!