January 06, 2020
Back to Basics Workout (13:35):
Warm Up - Assisted Pull-ups
1. Barbell Rows - 4x12,10,10,8
2. One Arm DB Rows - 4x12,10,10,8
3. Deadlifts - 4-5x10,8,8,6
- Don't have to be crazy heavy
- Still need to move some weigh, but do the exercise! DO NOT NEGLECT IT.
- If you can't do deadlifts, do rack pulls.
- Good, Clean Form
- Building a back, not just moving the weight
- DON'T HURT YOURSELF!
4. Wide Grip Pulldowns - 3x12,10,8
- Last Set is a Seth Set.
- Example: Do 8 reps, then 16 reps at half the weight!
Don't forget to Foam Roll.
SIGN UP TO GET THE LATEST ON SALES, NEW RELEASES AND MORE!