Axe & Sledge Athlete and IFBB Pro, Dougie Flexx, is at the peak of his off-season, which means it's time to grow!
In this video, Doug shows you what it takes to get bigger arms.
So grab a scoop of Seventh Gear and let's get to work...
- Cable Rope Tricep Pushdowns: 2 sets x 12-15 reps
- Cable Curls: 2 sets x 12-15 reps
1. Close-Grip Bench Press: 3 sets x 8-10 reps
2. Hammer Strength Machine Tricep Dips: 3 sets x 8-10 reps
3. Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets x 6-8 reps (each arm)
4. Single-Arm Machine Preacher Curls: 3 sets x 10-12 reps
5.a. Incline E-Z Bar Skullcrushers: 3 sets 8-10 reps
5.b. Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 3 sets 8-10 reps
Try this workout and let us know what you would like to see next from IFBB Pro Dougie Flexx!