1) Pull Ups: 4 set of 10-15 reps
A solid warmup to stretch the muscles. Slow paced reps that really allow you to feel the muscle.
2) Bent Over Barbell Rows: 5 sets of 10
Do these until your max weight, then do a back down set where you drop the weight and the reps!
3) Seated Machine Rows: 5 sets of 10-12
Squeeze at the top. Make sure you feel the burn in your lats, concentrate on not moving your shoulders.
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets of 10
With these, you can stretch your muscles by bending your top half over your legs, following the cable back to the machine. This allows for a stronger pull on your next rep. Try different grips (wide and short) in order to work different parts of your back. - Straight Arm Rope Lat Pull Down: 4 set of 10-12
- Lat Pull Downs: 5 set of 10 Again, try different grips for this exercise and do back-down sets. Decreasing the weight from your top set and increasing the reps!
- Bicep Curls: 4 sets of 10 (each arm) Keep a steady pace and focus on your bicep contracting. Move the weight!