January 06, 2020
Back to Basics Workout (13:35):
Warm Up - Assisted Pull-ups
1. Barbell Rows - 4x12,10,10,8
2. One Arm DB Rows - 4x12,10,10,8
3. Deadlifts - 4-5x10,8,8,6
- Don't have to be crazy heavy
- Still need to move some weigh, but do the exercise! DO NOT NEGLECT IT.
- If you can't do deadlifts, do rack pulls.
- Good, Clean Form
- Building a back, not just moving the weight
- DON'T HURT YOURSELF!
4. Wide Grip Pulldowns - 3x12,10,8
- Last Set is a Seth Set.
- Example: Do 8 reps, then 16 reps at half the weight!
Don't forget to Foam Roll.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2020 Axe & Sledge Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For best results supplements should be taken as directed over time, at maximum dosage in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.